Kelsey Narrates SCP 5097 - Working 9 to 5

Hello. 

I'm learning the ins and outs of  podcasting.  It seems like a valuable skill to have in 2020.  I worked in radio for a few years and have some basic audio skills.  I'm rusty, but it's coming back to me pretty quick. 

I'm a huge fan of the SCP universe.  There's plenty of YouTube content, but not much consistent podcast audio out there so that's where I started.  

I'm not in this for money, mostly practice, buuuuut if you want to donate I'm in for about 30 bucks a month in subscriptions for background music and audio post-production, so I won't turn down a buck or two here or there.  My patreon is https://www.patreon.com/KelseyNarrates

SCP 5097 located at http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-5097

Credit to original author Tanhony

Content relating to the SCP Foundation, including the SCP Foundation logo, is licensed under Creative Commons Sharealike 3.0 and all concepts originate from www.scpwiki.com and its authors.  

Music licensed under creative commons through www.epidemicsound.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Un[REDACTED] SCP-618 - Slim Pickin's