Un[REDACTED] - Black Autumn IV Part 11 - The Long Fall, Part 1

Celebrate Spooky Season with me! This is my favorite time of year, so I'm celebrating with an ihp marathon - Black Autumn IV: Nothing To Fear.

 

I'm running an episode a day and concluding the series on Halloween with FIVE NEW EPISODES! Enjoy!

 

A Memo from the Department of Temporal Anomalies

I am taking time out of my schedule to write up this memo because I did not realize just how utterly godawful 2020 would be from just reading about it.

There is zero evidence of temporal dilation taking place in 2020. One day is 24 hours is 1,440 minutes is 86,400 seconds. It may seem like a long year, but that's just due to psychological temporal dilation. There is no anomaly affecting time in 2020.

We briefly believed that October of 2020 had temporal dilation over it, as several people reported that the month 'felt like a year'. But again: it's all psychological. 2020 will end, and you'll be fine.

Dr. Thaddeus Xyank

Credit to original author http://www.wikidot.com/user:info/ihp

 

Black Autumn IV Hub located at https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/nothing-to-fear-hub

Early access available to patrons at patreon.com/scpunredacted

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Un[REDACTED] SCP-618 - Slim Pickin's