Announcements and what's coming for the next few months

Hey guys and gals. If you ever make your way to my Patreon, you may have noticed I've been posting a lot more early release content lately. There's a reason for that. A couple of reasons, actually.

I'm currently working on my graduate research. Organizational change within governmental bureaucracies. It is every bit as fun as it sounds. It's interesting to me, and I feel like I can contribute to the conversation so I've been digging in pretty rigorously.
 
I was going to graduate in the spring then shift my focus to my voice work. The day after I signed up for my last two classes, I got notified that I was selected for a course my work provides. It's highly selective; only 72 people a year get to attend. It's very challenging and it's on the other side of the country, so that's all I'll be doing from January to April.
 
What that means for SCP Un[REDACTED] is I'm front loading and scheduling regular content (three episodes a week) through the end of 2021. As of today I have three episodes left to record to finish that up. I'm taking a scheduled break in production next week to celebrate my wife's birthday and finish finals for my current class, then the following week I'll wrap up 2021 production. 
 
Once the last of the 2021 content is published, my intent is to record and schedule enough content for one SCP document episode a week through the end of March. If I can get that done in a reasonable amount of time, I have Qntm's Antimemetics Division tale series (10 episodes) on deck to schedule for those months as well. 
 
I'm going to take my recording rig along with me to periodically record just to keep the dust off my voice and not lose any editing and production skills. For now though, expect one, maybe two episodes a week January through March. 
 
I appreciate you all. Thank you for your support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Un[REDACTED] SCP-618 - Slim Pickin's