Un[REDACTED] - Black Autumn IV Prologue - A Tale in Which a Recap is Disguised as Character Interactions

Celebrate Spooky Season with me! This is my favorite time of year, so I'm celebrating with an ihp marathon - Black Autumn IV: Nothing To Fear.

 

I'm running an episode a day and concluding the series on Halloween with FIVE NEW EPISODES! Enjoy!

 

Excerpt from a Disciplinary Hearing, August 2020:

Cpt. Horner: Miss Carol, you're acting as character witness for Agent Tofflemire, and vice-versa?

Lt. Allison Carol: We've been friends since I joined.

Cpt. Horner: Then tell me, what possible defense can you have for him causing a panic at the retreat this past month?

Lt. Carol: In our defense, neither of us realized the mixture would look that close to real blood.

Cpt. Horner: And the gunshot sounds? Paintball guns don't sound like that.

Lt. Robert Tofflemire: That was Pryce's idea. I tried to stop her, but—

Lt. Carol: Bob, shut up for a second, please.

Cpt. Horner: Finally, someone else says that. Tofflemire, you were always a pain in my neck at 19. I see that you haven't changed at all since you got booted to 87.

Lt. Allison Carol: With all due respect, Captain? You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Cpt. Horner: Corporal Tofflemire is a goddamn menace, Agent Carol. The man cost one of the best soldiers I ever knew his life, and he's going to cost you yours one of these days, assuming you don't shoot him first.

Lt. Carol: Just because he wasn't willing to spit-shine your boots doesn't mean he's not a good agent. I don't see how someone who can keep morale up as effectively as he does could ever be considered a menace. And it's Lieutenant Tofflemire, jackass.

…..

Disciplinary Action Taken: Warning to all involved parties.

 

Credit to original author http://www.wikidot.com/user:info/ihp

 

Black Autumn IV Hub located at https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/nothing-to-fear-hub

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Un[REDACTED] SCP-618 - Slim Pickin's